Well I'm 40 + 3 now....everyday is getting me more anxious/nervous/frustrated. Since the last post, I have been on bed rest. It's not as bad as I imagined. I'm taking every moment I have and using it wisely. I keep making sure anytime I do feel tired, that I sleep. I spend a lot of time in our bed. It seems to be one of the few "comfortable" positions for me. During this time, I've learned a lot about myself and my husband. I am truly thankful for him. He definitely is the motivation I need and my rock. I cannot wait to give him what he deserves and see his reaction to seeing his little girl for the first time. I know she'll come when she's ready but here's a little list of the ridiculous stuff I have tried to "encourage" her:
1. Walking
2. Exercise Ball
3. Doing a jig (insert awkward pregnancy dancing)
4. Eggplant Parmesan (thank you Grammy)
5. Spicy food (several times)
6. Evening primrose oil
7. Red raspberry leaf tea
8. DTD (don't ask)
9. NS (again don't ask)
10. Pineapple (new one to me)
11. Massage/Acupressure
Obviously, nothing has worked yet. I am 3 cm and 80% now but she's still at a -2. I go back to the doctor Tuesday for another BPP (biophysical profile= ultrasound test) and check. Hopefully, I won't actually need this appointment.
I know everyone is getting anxious but TRUST ME no one is more anxious than Adam and I!!!!!!!!!!!
~ADK
No comments:
Post a Comment