Got a free minute at work so I figured I'd update while I can.
Monday night we discovered that our little girl loves music. Seems to soothe her- she went from bug eye awake to passed out. Not sure if it was Adam's singing, Mommy's rock band singing or Adam's rock band guitar skills, but she enjoyed it none the less.
Tuesday I went shopping during lunch- mainly craft items (for things I can't say yet- but believe me- it will be awesome). Thank you Pinterest for the wonderful Christmas gift ideas. I even got the lady at Home Depot on board with one of my crafts (apparently not only do I look out of place at HD but also look like a teacher). She was excited about my craft though...The best part of my lunch shopping trip was a gift that I found for everyone- something special to us yet just amazing! Hopefully others will be as excited as I am about it! After work, I was determined to go to Adam's soccer game. We fed Kinsley (1.5hr of eating), then headed out to Adam's game. She fell asleep in the car and slept the whole game! YAY, mommy got to see him play!!! He scored twice then just kind of got tired- his team ended up losing but was still good to see him play.
Today- Adam is off to Rome (again)...just hoping he gets home at a decent time so I can work on my crafts! Really need to get them done by Friday. Cross your fingers he doesn't have to go back tomorrow too- we have Santa pictures tomorrow at Primrose!
On that- why is it so hard to find a red bow/clip?!?! They have a bigillion pink but no red (not without ugly UGA crap)?
~ADK
No comments:
Post a Comment