Saturday, January 14, 2012

Heads Up! (12 weeks today)

Sorry it's been a while, usually I write while I'm at work (bad I know)- work has been too busy for that recently!   Our life has become pretty routine, Kinsley usually takes her last bottle around 7 pm then passes out till we wake her up at 5:30ish.  We are lucky, we know.  She really is a great baby.  She's starting to try to talk more and more.  Here's her this week:


I can now hold my head up


But it still tires me out...


Starting to follow my hands and grasps things.  They put this thing on my wrist at daycare- what the heck?

She is such a sweet little girl.  She's starting to get really fun. We have a really long video of her from this morning, but not much content to it.  I'm going to try to get a better video to share.  She sure is talkative (trying).  Well tonight, Adam and I are having our 'monthly' date night (a goal of ours).  We're going to Maggiano's (my fav Italian restaurant thanks to a gift card) and Andretti Speed Racing.  Should be fun!  O and I guess another thing since that last update is, I've started Weight Watchers.  So far I love the program. It really is easy- the key is to always log what you ate.  Since I have to log, I watch what I eat now.  And by me doing this/eating healthier Adam is too (not to mention Kinsley).  So far, -5lbs...4 more till pre-baby, 20 to go till I'm happy.  And we've started 10 minute trainer (Tony from P90X).

Next Sunday, I have to leave for Seattle for 6 days.  I'm really dreading this trip.  I don't want to leave my girl.  I'm stressed out about how I'm going to pump at the airport, at the conference, etc.  Just not going to be fun.  But I have to do it for my job.  They need me.  Really not looking forward to my red-eye flight Friday night...but then, Grammy Di and Grampy will be here!  They are coming while I'm gone and are going to help Adam out some then I'll see them for a few days before they head back.  I'm so glad they get to come down, she really is a blast right now.

~ADK

No comments:

Post a Comment