Thanks to my mom for keeping Kinsley so we could go out and enjoy Ashley's wedding.
Ms. Kins now has her ears pierced! We went for her 6 month checkup on the 27th. She weighed a little over 17lbs, was 27" long and healthy! While I tried to get them done there- the doctor wasn't in that does it (I hoped to just piss her off in one visit instead of multiple times). Well we went to the outlets Saturday to get some shopping done and I ended up getting them done at Claire's. The girl made me feel really comfortable and she was due to eat anyways so I had the perfect opportunity to cheer her up after.
Hole 1
She had grabbed a couple's attention and was watching them
Its hard to capture the moment but we believe Kins has her first boyfriend. Too bad he's on a DVD and is at least 6 years older than her (not allowed). She just lights up and babbles when he comes on TV.
I've gotten a kiddie pool and hope to play with Kins every weekend in it to get her accustomed to the water. She absolutely loves it. Here is her first time in the pool.
In just 18 days, we'll be at the beach!
No comments:
Post a Comment