Wednesday, May 23, 2012

6 Month Photo Shoot

I finally got the pictures back from our 6 month photo shoot.  While I will say, I'm less than happy with them- here's a few:







Yesterday, marked Kinsley turning 7 months!  Can you believe it?  I vividly remember pacing back and forth in the living room, lying on our bed, and "floating" in the tub at the hospital.  Seems like it was just last week.

A couple of weeks ago was Mother's Day.  My first!  Friday, Primrose held their "Muffins for Moms" in the morning.  So I had the pleasure of taking my daughter in to school (usually Adam does).  Of course, as soon as I got my plate of mini-muffins, I had an admirer.  How could I not resist giving her a taste?   Once she got used to the texture, she LOVED them.  She had about 8 bites of my muffins!  I did not want to leave to go to work.


On a sadder note, our family lost an amazing, loving, and protective member this week.  My childhood dog (second childhood dog), Midnight went off to doggy heaven.  I don't think any one of us (or our neighbors) will forget him.  Whether it's geese, a red ball, or lightning, we will always have a part of Midnight with us.  I'd like to believe the past couple of days, these thunderstorms we've been having is him telling us that he's better off now.  It's going to be odd not seeing a black lab in my mom's backyard.

In just two more days, we will be on VACATION!!!!!  A much needed vacation for both Adam and I.  First true vacation in two years.  We're doing our annual beach trip with my mom.  This will be Kinsley's first REAL trip to the beach (in mommy's tummy doesn't count apparently).  I hope she enjoys it!  Cross your fingers for the long drive down there.  Mommy is super stressed about packing...

I need this vacation, it seems, more than ever.

~ABDK

No comments:

Post a Comment