Monday, July 30, 2012

Don't Shoot!

WOW!  Slacker? I feel terrible that it has been so long.  I will quickly try to catch y'all up to present day.  Since the last post, we've obviously have gone on our family vacation.  Not sure if it was the sun, the ocean, or her crazy cousins but seems like Kinsley slept most of the vacation.  Here are a few shots:







Come June or Birthday Month we like to call it, things got crazy!  Here's one cute picture we got from Madison's birthday party.


Shannon celebrated her 30th birthday this year and we all got to spend a few hours out on Lake Lanier with her and her friends.  Kinsley got to ride a jet ski for the first time:



Since June, July has really seemed to fly by.  Adam and I are both extremely busy at work right now.  It is really hard to believe that Kinsley turned 9 months last week!  Here are a few of our favorites of her 9 Month Photo Shoot.








She went last Friday to get her shots :( .  Everything went great (only one shot this time).  She was a little over 20 lbs, 75% for weight, 50% for height (I think 27"?), and a 95% for head size!  The doctor had to remeasure her head cause it had grown so fast since 6 months.  While this is funny and probably means nothing cause Adam and I both come from a family of big heads- we have to take her back in a month from now to get her head remeasured.  Apparently, it could be a sign that brain fluid is not getting absorbed back into the brain (again, doctor laughed at this and really thought this would not be the case).  I think it just means that she will be the next Telsa (if you don't know who I'm referencing- look it up).

She now has two complete bottom teeth, one upper, and one more upper trying to make its way through.  She is experimenting with real solids now, losing interest fast in purees.  She's a talker, an all around joy.  She now reaches for familiar faces when she wants to be held and has very fine motor skills (putting items between her thumb and index finger).  She can pull up on items and "walk" when assisted.  The biggest thing since this past week even- she crawls!  And crawls fast!!!!!!!!!!  I will post a video as soon as I can capture one.

This Thursday-Saturday I am attending Thirty One's National Conference here in Atlanta.  Other than that, Adam and I are keeping very busy at our normal "day" jobs.  In the meantime, I am slowly starting on planning her first birthday party- "Under the Sea".

~ABDK

No comments:

Post a Comment